Frank J. Ancharski, M.S.
Founder & Chief Coaching Officer
Frank’s vast array of experience spans over 30 years including three start-up companies in the club, non-profit (JCC’s) & medical fitness side of the industry as a General Manager, Area Director, Vice-President, CEO and Owner. He is Founder and Chief Coaching Officer of Club Coach Services, a boutique fitness consulting company. Frank is passionate about creating a little L.I.P. Service, that is, Leadership, Inspiration and People Management. That servant leader mindset is used to formulate actionable and executable initiatives for his clients.
Currently, he serves voluntarily on the 2021 IHRSA’s(International Health Racquet Sports Association) Headlight Committees for both Facility Standards & Membership.
A domestic & international presenter for IHRSA, IHRSA Institute & Club Industry, Frank is an alumni presenter for NERSA, CCD & MACMA as well. Father & Sports Coach to Kyle & Tiffany, Frank and his wife and college sweetheart Judy, both proud Penn State Alumni, reside near “Tabacco Road” in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Achieved 2-3% Year on Year net sales growth – compared with a 12% drop in sales over before taking charge – while achieving 72% annual retention with an N.P.S. of 73
- Generated $300K+ of annual recurring revenue from 15 clients while managing ten direct client sites
- Divested and exited the Private Equity group from Snap Fitness as the largest franchisee of the business with over 34
- Realized over $16M in revenue with 14% Year on Year revenue growth and 43-46% EBITDA with an N.P.S. of 71, thereby winning a Top 10 ranking out of 75 sites nationally
- Produced over $7M in revenue with a 99.1% increase in membership, 89% improvement in annual retention rate, and net operating income improvement of 41% in 12 months
- Successfully created, implemented & executed re-opening Member & Staff Operational Playbooks due to COVID-19.